Harrington 1.5-Ton LB Lever Hoist, 5’ of Lift, Hook Mounted
Manufacturer: Harrington, Capacity: 1.5-Ton (3,000 Lbs.), Lift: 5 Feet (Single Reeved), Headroom: 13.8”, Pull to Lift: 58 Lbs., Weight: 18 Lbs.
The 1.5 ton Harrington LB lever hoist offers a compact low headroom design that meets ANSI B30.16, ANSI B30.21 and OSHA standards.
Harrington LB lever hoists are the best selling lever hoists in the United States. This versatile hoist can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any other load angle and have the strength to get the job done.
- Provides 5 feet of vertical lift.
- Compact design makes it a perfect fit for use in tight quarters.
- Steel body is more durable yet lighter in weight than die cast aluminum models.
- Revolutionary freewheeling offers one handed operation.
- 360 degree handle rotation and pivot & swivel top hook for easy rigging.
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
- Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.