Hoists Direct offers custom industrial winches manufactured by Thern and MY-TE for engineered applications throughout the United States.
Custom winches are commonly found within the bulk material handling, wastewater, manufacturing, mining industries, and in marine applications. Standard winches can be manufactured to pull loads up to 50,000 lbs, with custom winches able to reach capacities of 100,000 lbs and with 1,500 feet of pull. Winches can be powered by electric motors, hydraulics, and pneumatics. Hoists Direct’s custom American-made winches by MY-TE or Thern have been found in unique application environments throughout the United States including:
• Winch used to lift fireworks to top of fireworks display at large North American theme park
• Wastewater winches at water treatment facilities throughout North America
• Winches at pulp and paper facilities throughout North America
• Winches to pull carts on manufacturing floors across North America
• Winches for railcar pullers
• Winches for pulling dredges
• Silo Winches: used to lift objects to the top of silos and buildings
Special application winches require 4 to 12 weeks to manufacture after receipt of engineering approval drawings. Hoists Direct has engineering resources able to assist in designing a custom winch to solve unique pulling and lifting applications.
Call 866-464-7871 to speak with a winch expert.