Budgit 1/2-Ton Air Chain Hoist, 10' of Lift, Hook Mounted, Pull Cord Control
Manufacturer: Budgit Hoist, Capacity: 1/2 Ton, Lift: 10 Feet, Hoist Maximum Lifting Speed: 45 FPM, Hoist Maximum Lowering Speed: 120 FPM, Suspension: Hook, Control Cord, Air Consumption: 48 SCFM and 90 PSI, Headroom: 15.25", Chain Container Included. Weight: 36 Pounds
- Pull Cord Control provides a lightweight, economical hoist for accurate control of loads.
- Pendant Throttle Control hoists offer ergonomic one-handed control, for ease of operation.
- Chain containers are standard on all standard models with 20’ or less except for spark resistant models.
- Inlet air swivel with built-in strainer provides free hoist movement.
- Aluminum frame and end cover contribute to light weight, easy portability, and rugged design.
- Heavy-duty shoe type brake is a proven design for stopping and holding loads in heavy-duty applications.
- External adjustment screws for decreased lift and lower speeds.
- External brake adjustment.
- Limit stops prevent over-travel in upper and lowering directions.
- Equa-torque gearing of alloy steel, heat-treated spur gears is accurately machined to provide a close meshed, compact gear reduction.
- Eight-vane motor provides high torque, smooth starting and excellent control.
- Tapped exhaust port 1/2 NPTF for CLEAN applications or to add a supplemental muffler in addition to the built-in muffler for even quieter operation.