Harrington 1/4-Ton Single Phase Electric Chain Hoist, 20' of Lift, Hook Mounted
Manufacturer: Harrington Hoist, Capacity: 1/4 Ton, Lift: 20 Feet, Hoist Speed: 14 FPM, Suspension: Hook, Pendant Drop: 16 Feet, HP: .34, Headroom: 13.8", Voltage: 115/230-1-60 - Does not Come Standard with a Chain Container
Link to manual below
Extreme-Duty Hoists – SNER Series
- Pendent Stations Hangs approximately 4 ft. above the hoist’s fully extended bottom hook.
- Power Cord is standard at 15 ft. for Hook and Push Trolley Mounts. Power Cord is standard at 30 ft. for Motorized Trolley Mounts.
- Hoists usually ship within 3-4 business days after ordering.
- Please call us at 866-464-7871 for any special lifts, special pendants, special power cords, special trolley flange widths, geared trolley mounts, VFD’s, dual speeds, or special speeds.The Highest Quality most Technologically Advanced Hoist in the Industry.
- Extreme Duty Motor - 60 minute, H4 classification, Class B insulation with cooling fins and standard thermal motor protection
- Compact Aluminum Body is lightweight and offers one of the lowest headroom hoists in the industry.
- Extremely durable and reliable Pull Rotor Motor Brake. Contains NO brake coil to fail like conventional disc brakes.
- Durable Push-Button Pendant for easy, one-handed operation. Rated IP65. Includes strain relief wire molded to pendant cord for added support and dependability.
- Plug-In Connections saves valuable time on setup and maintenance. “Quick disconnect” replaces typical competitive hard-wired designs.
- Easy Maintenance Control Panel is hinged to swing out to provide fast, easy, and trouble free access. Long-Life Friction Clutch protects hoist from damage and prevents over-winding.
- Completely Sealed Body suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments.
- Gaskets throughout the hoist provide an IP55 rating.
- Oil Bath and precision machined helical and spur gears provide for quiet, smooth, and cool operations.
- Superior Quality Chain is precision gauged, Grade 80, manganese alloy load chain that is heat treated for wear resistance and extended life.